“TOP TEN BEST AND MUST VISIT PLACES IN GOA”
*” _You must visit Goa and let your spirit buzzing around with truly Goan Fun_ “*
This city is blessed with some stimulating beaches like Baga Beach, Anjuna beach, Calangute beach along with historical churches and vibrating culture, Lip-smacking Food making it a paradise on the earth.
*_Best time to visit Goa_*
The ideal time to visit Goa is between November and March when the horizon is clear with a cool sea flurry sweeping through. Goa is convenient through all modes of transit such as the International Airport, various railway stations and the numerous buses which run in and around the state.
Once you reach the Goa, the best mode to commute is
- Rent the local taxi to your destination.
- There’s no Uber and Ola available.
*_TOP TEN PLACES TO FIND YOUR SOUL IN GOA_*
While visiting this tourist paradise, the best places to explore are
- Dudhsagar Falls
- Baga Beach
- Basilica Of Bom Jesus
- Aguada Fort
- Colva cemetery
- UNESCO Sites
- The Museum of Christian Art in Old Goa
- lighting a candle at the Basilica of Bom Jesus
- A river cruise through Goa’s backwaters.
After docking the land, the best-budget places to stay are at
- Angoda beach
- The region of Anjuna
- Colva beach.
There are lots of hotels in Goa, Cheap Beach villas ( Goan Shacks) available on rent in Goa and if your budget allows you could own a Private Beach also.
*_Best Lip-smacking Goan cuisine_*
You can enjoy the awesomeness of local food in this funky region of the city. Haji Ali Shawarma serves shawarma grills with a tempering of spicy marinade. Costa’s is the absolute area for cutlet pao and other zesty delights and for spicy desi chats, one should head towards Sundha Bhel Puri Centre at Vasco da Gama accompanies by other zesty streets foods to tingle your taste buds.
*_Best place to shop in Goa_*
After followed by indulging in the local flavors, the best places to gratify your shopping desires can be full-filled at
- Anjuna flea market
- Calangute market square
- Mackie’s night bazaar
- Baga market and some other exciting shopping arenas.
*_Travel Tips for Goa_*
Before visiting Goa there are some travel tips to keep in mind
- Go for a Homestay in Goa rather than booking a hotel room.
- Don’t forget to rent a bike to explore new hubs.
- Always carry plastic money rather than hard cash.
- Don’t indulge in Illegal activities just for the sake of Fun Moment else u will definitely end up in jail.
- Goa is full of Scamsters, so beware of them.
The star tip for the Goa trip is to have a conversation with the localities over a cup of coffee as they are Goa’s soul.”